HPTN Top Resources
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has developed an HIV language guide to encourage the use of affirming and non-stigmatizing language.
Submit a study concept or ancillary study application by filing out the instructions on the page.
The HPTN PowerPoint and Poster templates should always be used for presentations related to HPTN or an HPTN study. Sponsor text already incorporated into these templates should not be altered in any way.
Educational resources about HIV and HIV prevention
Policy and Regulatory
This Manual of Operations (MOP) describes the HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN) structure; operating policies; roles and responsibilities of entities and individuals within the HPTN; protocol development and approval processes; standardized study operations procedures; data and specimen collection and processing procedures; and quality management, monitoring and evaluation of trials conducted by the HPTN.
All HPTN-specific regulatory resources, including AE reporting manuals and forms, protocol registration materials, and toxicity tables, are available on the RSC website. There you will find the most current version of these resources, often with multiple format options. Some materials may be password protected.
To create a password and log into the HPTN website for the first time, please follow the instructions below.
- Click “Log In” on the top right of hptn.org
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your email address – make sure you use the email address that you have provided to us for our site contacts
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password – click on the link in your email
- Create a new password
- You will now be able to log into the website using your email address and newly-created password
Map of the HPTN website
Resources external from the HPTN